Business Intelligence provides the ability to transform data into usable information for business purposes through specialized methodologies, applications and architectures.
Business Challenges Addressed:
- Lack of accessibility to information
- Manually intensive reporting or analysis processes
Some of the benefits of DIS Business Intelligence solutions include:
- Robust, industry-standard tools for data visualization, data exploration, and reporting
- Improved access to information through web clients, mobile devices, and email distribution
- Intuitive graphical user interfaces make running reports, building inquiries, or exploring data easy
- Cost savings through the automation of manually-intensive business processes
- Flexible security for restricting access to data
The customer should expect a solution developed by an experienced team of business analysts, architects, and developers specializing in business intelligence and data warehousing. Customers will also have access to a dedicated support staff for system administration and maintenance of solutions, secure solution hosting in the DIS Data Center including backup and recovery, and secure access to data with SSL encryption of all data transmission.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with after-hours support for critical problems. For more information about this service, contact your customer account representative. To request access to an existing data warehouse/mart, complete the Business Objects Account Request Form (PDF).