Call Center Policy and Procedure
Call Center Information:
Frequent Questions | Contact
Call Center Priority Statuses
Priority 1 Calls - are defined as a system down situation. The customer is unable to use the product, which has a critical impact on operations. No backup/alternative system is available.
Priority 2 Calls - are defined as operations being severely restricted by the problem with the customer able to use the product to some extent.
Priority 3 Calls - are defined as the customer is able to use the product with some restrictions on the function that is available. These restrictions do have an impact on the customer's overall operation.
Priority 4 Calls - are defined as requests for new products or services or enhancement of existing services where there is no disruption or impairment of systems or access.
Priority 5 Calls - are defined as longer-term activities such as projects or long-term monitoring of services which are outside of routine service windows.
Service Level Targets
- DIS provides a contact number (501)-682-4357 Option 3, and toll free 800-435-7989 Option 3.
- For questions about the Service Level Targets, please e-mail DIS.CallCenter@arkansas.gov.
- These times are for incidents only.
- These are the default response and resolution times for most DIS Services. Depending on Service Levels DIS receives from its vendors these times may be significantly longer. Such services include but are not limited to DSL, and services that require parts dispatch.
Incident Reporting and Resolution Requires the following Customer Responsibilities:
DIS Responsibilities to customer incident reports include the following:
Gather information on the nature of the incident
Create an incident ticket with an assigned urgency and impact level
Allocate and mobilize appropriate resources to resolve the incident
Communicate on-going status of the incident to the Customer until resolution
Schedule a post-resolution meeting or conference call (when necessary)
These published service timelines pertain to the services currently provided to DIS customers
- For ALL Priority 1 Incidents:
- DIS will work round the clock to in order to resolve the incident. Incidents of this magnitude require the commitment of appropriate customer resources to assist in resolution of the incident. If customer is unable to commit resources for round the clock assistance in incident resolution, then the incident will be downgraded to Priority 2.
- Incidents of this magnitude also include a defined escalation / notification process to keep Management of both organizations up to date around the clock.
Priority 1 incident response times are calculated as “clock hours”
Priority 2 & 3 incident response times are calculated as “business hours” (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Hours of Operation
The Customer Care Center will provide a central location for technical support/assistance.
The Call Center hours are from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday-Friday. The Data Center Operations staff answers the Call Center phone after normal business hours, on weekends, and on holidays.