Data Integration is the application of specialized tools and methodologies for the combination, transformation, or transmission of data.
Business Challenges Addressed:
- Optimizing data for analysis through data warehousing
- Integration of data from multiple systems or organizations
- Transmission of data to third parties
- Retaining history of changes to data over time
- Limited resources and budget for supporting specialized tools and skill sets in house
Some of the benefits of DIS Data Integration solutions include:
- Ability to share information across sections, departments, and businesses
- Provides better access to distributed data
- More timely information by alleviating the burden of duplicating data gathering efforts
- Software tools which enable manipulation of large data sets and simplify replication from one schema to another schema
The customer should expect a solution developed by an experienced teams of analysts, architects, and developers. We also provide a dedicated support staff for system administration and maintenance of solutions, and secure solution hosting in the DIS Data Center, including backup and recovery.