DOWNLOAD CLOUD FLYER - PDF
Organizations with more stringent security, regulatory requirements, may have more difficulty moving from a completely private infrastructure/environment to a very shared, public, and open one. The alternative is the Private Cloud, which uses emerging technologies powering the public cloud, but contains it within the organizational environment (firewall).
Access is restricted to its core users, usually organization employees and business vendors/partners. The state of Arkansas has taken this approach by offering Private Cloud services to it’s customers. Private Cloud services include:
Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
Outsourcing of the equipment used to support operations, including storage, hardware, servers and networking components. We own the equipment and are responsible for housing, running and maintaining it. You pay for what you use.
- Managed Windows Virtual Machine Hosting
- Unmanaged Windows Virtual Machine Hosting
- Managed Linux Virtual Machine Hosting - Open Source
- Unmanaged Linux Virtual Machine Hosting - Open Source
- Managed Linux Virtual Machine Hosting - Red Hat Enterprise Support
- Unmanaged Linux Virtual Machine Hosting - Red Hat Enterprise Support
- Enterprise Disk Storage Service
- Enterprise Tape and Backup Storage Services
Platform As A Service (PAAS)
Providing a computing platform and a solution stack as a service. This includes the storage, hardware, servers, networking and software stacks needed to provide the solution.
- Shared Microsoft SQL Server Hosting
- Shared Microsoft Directory Services
- Shared Microsoft File and Print
- Shared Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
- Shared Microsoft SharePoint Hosting