Data Integration Development and Hosting
Data Integration is the application of specialized tools and methodologies for the combination, transformation, or transmission of data.
Business Challenges Addressed:
• Optimizing data for analysis through data warehousing
• Integration of data from multiple systems or organizations
• Transmission of data to third parties
• Retaining history of changes to data over time
• Limited resources and budget for supporting specialized tools and skill sets in house
Some of the benefits of DIS Data Integration solutions include:
• Ability to share information across sections, departments, and businesses
• Provides better access to distributed data
• More timely information by alleviating the burden of duplicating data gathering efforts
• Software tools which enable manipulation of large data sets and simplify replication from one schema to another schema
The customer should expect a solution developed by an experienced teams of analysts, architects, and developers. We also provide a dedicated support staff for system administration and maintenance of solutions, and secure solution hosting in the DIS Data Center, including backup and recovery.