DIS Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services are provided to assist DIS employees, customers, and state and local agencies in developing business and disaster recovery plans. Plans are designed to keep resources free from interruption in the event of unforeseen catastrophes.
DIS Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Software
- Policy Development
- Risk Management/Assessment
- Business Continuity Consultation
- Disaster Recovery Plan Consultation
- Pandemic Flu Policy Development
Services are available from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.