The E-Rate Program for schools and public libraries provides discounts and reimbursements to eligible entities for technology expenditures used to facilitate education of K-12 students and service library patrons. DIS assists schools and libraries in filing applications for the E-Rate program.
DIS will assist customers in obtaining federal E-Rate Program support funds for the State of Arkansas. The collection of these funds has the potential to exceed $15 million per year for the Arkansas K-12 schools and public libraries. The level of support provided by the E-Rate Program is based on the poverty level of the school, which is determined by the National School Lunch Data and ranges between 20% - 90%.
The customer should expect:
- E-Rate training
- Assistance in filing applications
- Escalation of E-Rate issues
- Interceding with Program Administrators on behalf of Arkansas applicants
- Assistance in filing appeals
- Interfacing with Arkansas Legislators and Congressional Delegates