The DIS Enterprise Data Storage service is designed to deliver robust, flexible, highly available, and cost effective disk storage to support continuous operations for critical workloads.
The Enterprise Data Storage service includes:
- External Storage for use with Highly Available System Configurations
- Redundant Storage Area Network Fabrics
- Outstanding performance with support for 2-4gb fiber channel connectivity
- RAID controllers with the following features:
- Automated Self Healing
- Multiple Clusters
- RAID 1, 5 and 10.
- Fiber Channel Backplane
- Caching and Read Ahead algorithms for robust performance
- Open Standards for interoperability with other devices
- Online device updating to allow for continuous operations
Using the Enterprise Data Storage service provides DIS customers with access to highly available storage that protects against loss of critical data. All components are redundant to protect against single points of failure and keep important data available to you 24 x 7 x 365.